Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wish I had a biscuit

I have been trying an experiment to see what still makes me have flare ups from my IBS. I fount that if I have to much gluten it will set off my IBS. I have found a lot of good pasta's, cereals, and snack bars that are gluten free, wheat free. There is a big difference as far as all the gas and bloating that comes with IBS if I give in and have a regular biscuit. I love my carbs. LOL

I know that when I stay away from as much table sugar as possible that I don't get any flare ups either, but sometimes I can't resist a handful of , dare I say, m and m's.  Then I get a flare up.

I have noticed also that if I take indole-3-carbinol, this product helps to make my estrogen work better, that I don't get the flare ups as much either. Especially during my premenstral cycle.
There is a hormone connection with my body not utilizing my estrogens and IBS flare ups. Is it really the progesterone is too high or is it that the estrogen is too high because my body seems to be one that likes to store? ( I ask myself) I know that estrogen likes to be stored.

On with the experiment..........


No comments:

Post a Comment