Thursday, March 20, 2014

I'm back!!

I had a few health issues that I needed to take care of since January.
Just when you think you have have everything figured out something else comes up.

During the time I got my CT scan it showed I had a non obstructive kidney stone.  Yeah.  I figured it was fine because it wasn't causing me any problems. 

Well... the darn stone has shifted and I now have pain from time to time.  I am just waiting for this puppy to pass.  It could take weeks for this thing to pass. 
I am going to try some cyotone.  See if it will help get this kidney stone past so I can go on with life.

To much to see and do.

PS....I love Irish Soda Bread, but it doesn't love me when it is made from wheat.
I am going to see if I can find a gluten free recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment